Sunday, May 2, 2010

SLAM FASHIONATION 2010


All our hard work paid off... the show was a huge success!!

Getting ready to walk.

My gorgeous models in my designs. From left to right: Brittany as Earth, Chloe as Air, Juliana as Fire, and Catherine as Water.

The tent started to fill up really quickly.

Kathie, the lovely organizer and host of the event.

Some poets reading.


Earth begins...


Brittany walking down in my Earth design... tan halter romper and leopard scarf vest by me. Belt, jewelry, and shoes, her own.


More Earth...




And Water begins...
Catherine in my Water design. Shoes and jewelry, her own.
Check out the back of Catherine's dress. Cool, huh?

More Water...




Air...





Chloe in my Air design. Headband, mine. Shoes, her own.


Fire...


Jules in my Fire design. Shoes and headband, her own.




Finale...












Yours truly with my models.


Slam Fashionation couldn't have been done without these two:



Can't wait for next year!!!! In the meantime, I'll keep on designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment