Thursday, August 12, 2010

M.I.A.

No, not the singer. And let's be honest, with how her behavior has been lately, I might hold off on doing a post on her for a while, until she stops acting like a selfish brat.

M.I.A. as in missing in action.

I've been busy with other things... mainly life. And college. And work. Oh, and last weekend was Lollapalooza, and everyone knows how obsessed I am with that. So that's why I haven't been posting as much lately.

But I suspect things will pick up again when senior (hate that word, don't wanna grow up) year starts after Labor Day. I'll be needing something to occupy my time when I'm procrastinating, and usually blogging is my number one solution.

In the meantime, if you need to get your fix of me (haha) you can check out my stuff at VenusZine.com where I've been acting as Fashion Intern since May, and have recently also become a contributing writer. I only have one article posted so far, but there are more to come, so stay tuned! Also, I've been blogging for VZ in conjunction with Shoptopia.com, and you can find all the VZ posts that I've been writing every week (Style Idol, Primp, and Fashion Passion) since May.

No comments:

Post a Comment