Friday, March 13, 2009

Milan Fall 2009 RTW

Alessandro Dell'acqua -- Homeless hooker. Fabulous.

Blumarine -- This whole show was hopefully watched only by people who were tripping.

Bottega Veneta -- So elegant and timeless.

Burberry Prorsum -- I'm obsessed with black, what can I say?

Dsquared -- "I woke up hungover and still wearing my prom dress this morning, so I guess I'll just throw a scarf on to hide those hickeys, and a hat and glasses to hide my bloodshot eyes, and grab some Starbucks on the way to class." Niiiice.


Emilio Pucci -- I seem to have developed an unhealthy obsession with leather. And I really just want these boots.

Empirio Armani -- My fierce bff and I on our way to work at Vogue about three years from now.

Francesco Scognamiglio -- As much as I find this dress interesting, it really isn't "ready to wear."

Gianfranco Ferre -- Victorian vampire meets sex bomb.

Giorgio Armani -- Crazy jewelry.

Gucci -- Way too shiny in the best way possible.

Luisa Beccaria -- This gown makes me want to be queen of England for a day, just so I'd have an excuse to wear it.

Marni -- The perfect example of taking something out of your summer wardrobe and making it appropriate for colder weather.

Missoni -- I love the muted traditional Missoni print, and the peach color is absolutely gorgeous. Plus, this just looks ridiculously comfortable to wear.


Moschino -- Business woman meets French maid. Tres fantastique!

Moschino Cheap and Chic -- The good thing about the shirt is that you don't even have to wear anything underneath, thanks to those strategically-placed ruffles.

Prada -- The bottom half looks strictly prim and proper, but as your eyes move up... va-va-voom baby!


Versace -- I normally find Versace tacky, but this red gown was just stunning.

style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment