Thursday, March 12, 2009

What I do best.

Procrastination, wasting time, and all around not ever doing what I'm supposed to be doing is probably the thing I'm best at.

Like, if I'm in class, why bother listening to the lecture? I like shopping.

Urban Outfitters is a favorite of mine. It has cute, affordable clothes, but it also has a lot of cool things to fill your house with. And considering I just signed a lease on a place for next semester, I couldn't resist doing a little online browsing (I'm trying to plan out what I want my bedroom to look like). But the thing is, I just had to take a quick detour to the apparel section of urbanoutfitters.com, and I fell in love with three pairs of shoes.

PLV by Pour La Victoire Oxford Heel, $158.00

Lauren Moffatt Bedford Sandal, $158.00

Ecote Pyramid Gladiator, $48.00

And with the weather warming up, I'm especially thrilled about these finds. I can't wait until I can run around bare-legged again!

No comments:

Post a Comment