Saturday, January 10, 2009

Foto Friday... a day late.

I got a call from a friend inviting me to a birthday party. I can say it definitely wasn't what I expected. A friend of the birthday boy owns a hookah bar, so they shut the whole place down just for us. I had a lot of fun, but I think it would've benefited them to remove all the furniture from the place. It was so crowded I couldn't move properly, not to mention both exits were blocked by tables and chairs. Hellooo fire-hazard-waiting-to-happen... Too many 18 t0 20-somethings jammed into a tiny bar with wooden furniture strewn everywhere and ten hookahs plus various other un-related smoking paraphernalia going all at once? We laugh in the face of danger.

Anyways, because of the impromtu trip I took through a raging blizzard to go to a raging birthday fete, I forgot all about Foto Friday.

So I present the next round of photos...










P.S. Who's excited for Skins season 3 to start up again? New cast, but Effy was always one of my favorite characters, so I'm hopeful it'll still be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment