Sunday, January 11, 2009

Student Style

Leather, pleather... it's all the same to me. But literally. They've gotten so good at making faux leather that sometimes I think it looks more real than the actual cow hide. I probably should take a class in telling the difference. Any who... this skirt is faux leather from Urban Outfitters. And since this chick is my friend, I'll have to try and borrow it some time.

Plaid? Check. Stirrup leggings? Check. Cute heeled booties? Check.
Hipster heaven.

I don't know what I love more about this outfit -- the sheer blouse or the lacy tights. I have a pair of tights just like them that I wore on New Years Eve... glad to say they were a success, if you know what I mean ;-)


I have a love/hate relationship with fedoras. They're cute, but not on me. I guess it's just not meant to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment