Friday, January 23, 2009

A little different

I just can't contain myself... the Skins series 3 premiere on E4 was yesterday. I've been looking forward to it for ages, and though the cast is completely new (aside from Kaya Scodelario who plays Effy Stonem) I have a feeling they'll be just as great as the former cast. Completely different, but still great.

I've yet to watch the premiere as I have to find it online somewhere (why can't I live in Britain) but I will soon. I'm so excited to see what the new cast's dynamic on screen is like. I've seen sneak-peek clips but it's hard to tell without seeing more. One things for sure, the cast is full of gorgeous, funny, wild pranksters with great style.

Here is the promo shoot for series 3:

Effy

Freddie

Cook

JJ

Emily

Katie

Naomi

Pandora

Karen

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment