Friday, December 19, 2008

Foto Friday

It's that time again... winter/holidays is the theme.










And since I'm bored waiting at home (yes, I'm back in Chicago for Christmas) for my friend to get off work so we can meet up for dinner and some shopping on Michigan Ave...

Where is your mobile phone? On the floor of my bedroom, charging.
Where is your significant other? I don't have one currently.
Your hair color? Dark brown.
Your mother? Is super strict.
Your father? Is too much like me, which is why we always fight.
Your favorite thing? How could I ever pick just one?
Your dream last night? Everyone at BC was drunk in class.
Your dream goal? To become a published author.
The room you're in? My bedroom.
Your hobby? Writing.
Your fear? Losing everything.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'll be 25... living in New York in a really nice loft, working for a fashion magazine, book publishing company, or possibly living off the royalties of my best selling novel.
Where were you last night? In bed feeling really sick :-(
What you're not? A catty girl.
One of your wish-list items? Leather bomber jacket. Plane tickets to visit my friend Pauli at SCAD next semester.
Where you grew up? Chicago, in the city.
The last thing you did? Straightened my hair.
What are you wearing? Black leggings, plaid flannel shirt. 
Your TV? Is not on.
Your pets? A dog. His name is Laddie.
Your computer? A macbook.
Your mood? Excited to see my friends tonight!
Missing someone? Yes.
Your car? What car?
Something you're not wearing? Shoes.
Favorite shop? Garment District.
Your summer? Was amazing, and the next I think will be even better.
Love someone? Yes.
Your favorite color? It changes constantly. Currently, navy blue. 
When is the last time you laughed? Today. 
When is the last time you cried? Last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment