Friday, December 12, 2008

Student Style

Facebook has become universal, and even parents are starting to use it now. It's a convenient way to keep in touch with friends, family, classmates, and even strangers. Not to mention, Facebook makes it easier for stalkers to do what they do best: stalk. Thank you mini-feed.

I'm not gonna lie, and I know it's true for most everyone else out there, but Facebook stalking is has become a national past time. Guys use it to check out hot girls (and vise versa) and others spend countless hours going through photos and making fun of the unfortunate. And yes, I do enjoy doing these things, but I also like critiquing outfits, which gave me an idea for this.
Every so often I plan on posting a Student Style entry devoted to Facebook stalk-ees (i.e. my fashion victims) and their wardrobes. All the pictures are either taken from my friends or friends-of-friends, but don't worry. I've blackened out all faces to keep identities anonymous. 

Onward....




Tights and boots, my favorite combo. Very versatile, pretty much anyone can wear this look, and it's always chic and a little edgy. Parties, class, the workplace, or just hanging around, I think this trend is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment