Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Current Obsession

In case you haven't noticed already, everyone seems mad about everything checkered, flannel, and plaid nowadays, men and women alike. I went to a private high school, so we had a dress code and had to always wear collared shirts. Fridays became known as "Lumberjack Fridays" because all the guys would wear plaid shirts. 

Now, if I had it my way, everyday would be Lumberjack Friday. In fact, every day of Thanksgiving break this year, and on the plane rides to Chicago and back to Boston, I'm pretty sure I was wearing some type of plaid.

Yes, I have a problem.

But hey, if I need help curing my obsession, so do these celebs.

Ashley Tisdale proving plaid is perfect for her laid-back LA style.


Kate Bosworth makes plaid sophisticated by pairing her shirt with a pair of high-waisted jeans.


Miley Cyrus gives her shirt a rock star vibe by wearing boots.

Lauren Conrad dresses up her plaid with sky high platforms.

McQ by Alexander McQueen

Forever 21

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment