Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I write, therefore I am

So maybe this isn't exactly Shakespeare, but one thing's for sure... Shakespeare was a fan of all forms of entertainment: literature, acting, music, and fashion. And those just happen to be a few of my favorite things. 

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things.... blah blah blah you get the picture.

Clothing Brand: Anything that looks good, fits good, or feels good. That means designer, brand name, hand-me-downs, or a $2 something from a thrift store. 
Article of Clothing: leather bomber jackets, sexy ankle boots, sky-high platforms, skinny jeans, high-waisted skirts, fringed boots, gladiator sandals, lacy hooker tights, large v-neck t-shirts
Designer: Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Zac Posen, Alexander Wang, Chloe, BCBC, Marc Jacobs, Chanel
Thing to Do: Party with friends, shop, write
Name: Mine I guess.
Personal Trait: My imagination
Quote: If I started naming them, I'd never stop. I probably find a new quote that really strikes me every day.
Family Member: All of them
Color: It changes according to my mood. Really. Currently... black and grey. Gloomy, but hey, it's finals week.
Memory: I've got too many to choose from, fortunately.
Thing About Opposite Sex: Eyes, hair, humor, and the fact that they can make you feel safe and vulnerable all at once.
Electronics Brand: Apple of course.
Car: No idea. Something fuel efficient, comfortable, and cool-looking. And it has to be big enough so I can shove all my friends in plus a few randos when we go galavanting on weekends.
School Subject: English, French, History.
Teacher: Mr. Klein. Seventh grade was a good year.
Number: 3.
Fruit: Mango.
Store: Target, Garment District, Urban Outfitters.
Person: My best friends.
Holiday: Tricky, I love them all. Although... Halloween is the one time you can dress and act like an idiot and no one can say anything since that's the whole point of the holiday anyway. That, and its the only holiday (besides Christmas) that requires creativity.
Day of the Week: Saturday
Season: I like them all, initially. And then I get sick of the weather and the wardrobe and want a change. But... I guess if I had to choose, it would be summer.
Place: Out.
Movie: Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulin.
TV Show: Skins, Gossip Girl, Lost, True Blood, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Buffy
Channel: No idea.
Book: I absolutely cannot just choose one.
Book Gone Move: Easy... Lord of the Rings.
Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Audrey Hepburn
Talk Show: All those late night ones.
Sport: Figure skating. Yes, it is a sport, thank you very much.
Website: Facebook.
Magazine: Vogue, but of course Cosmo's always more interesting.
Board Game: Cranium, Risk.
Video Game: Mario Cart.
Food: Mashed potatoes
Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water, Starbucks.
Restaurant: This fabulous, obscure, little Japanese place not to far from my house (in Chicago) that I've been going to since I was a toddler.
Soda: Coke
Type of Food: Chinese, but that's probably because I'm half. I've also been obsessed with Indian lately, thanks to my roommate Sofie.
Meat: Chicken.
Music Genre: I listen to everything, but mostly alternative/indie I guess.
Band: Too many to choose from! (see profile)
Solo Artist: Jeff Buckley, but there are so many other great ones. (again, see profile)
Music Video: "Mr. Brightside." Seriously. I love the costumes.
Song Lyrics: Too many to choose just one.
Music Store: iTunes, but who pays for music anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment